Howdy from sunny sunny Arizona!
Our challenge (should you choose to accept it):
One morning this week, brush your teeth using the opposite hand. (i.e. if you are right handed, use your left hand; if you are left handed, use your right hand; if you are ambidextrous, use your right foot).
Good luck!
What does it say about you if you decide to use your left foot? I'm on this challenge. And the kids will think it is the coolest. But I'm allergic to cats, do I have to let one use my toothbrush before I try the challenge?
ReplyDeleteSo I have absolutely no coordination with my left hand. I just know I'll have a cavity by the end of the week! lol
ReplyDeleteIt started out easy, but as the seconds wore on I realized I wasn't accomplishing much and got quickly frustrated at how it felt. You would think I could handle it for two minutes, huh? I'll send you the bill for my cavity. Thanks Andrew and Jess!
ReplyDelete