
Greetings from Boston!
Our challenge to you is to join us in playing Summer BINGO this week. We adopted the idea from another family and have loved it so far. What is it you say? Each participant gets their own customized BINGO card. If I were really organized and somewhat crazy I would have mailed you all a BINGO marker - they double your fun (Ha). Anyway, here comes the attachment http://docs.google.com/Edit?docid=dfmghx9t_1d9w2trg2
There are two BINGO cards in the document. The first one is for kids (Parents - you can customize the cards and change them so they reflect your children's interests but we posted a card all ready to go for kids). The second one is for adults and it is blank. Adults, take 5 minutes and move your "to do" list for the week to the BINGO card and see how it goes. Be sure and add some fun stuff for you too. Every person gets one "Free" to use wherever they want. It is seriously amazing what adults and children will do for a sticker.
As with all the challenges you have one week to complete everything on your BINGO card. At the end of the week our family counts up the BINGO's (everyone hoping for a Blackout) and we give out some small rewards. Rewards are optional - but really fun. :) Happy playing!
I love this Heather! We're on it!
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for your turn, Head, because I knew it would be fun. Reese is so excited about her BINGO chart, and I made one for myself. Ryan is a spoil sport, though. Someone should give him a hard time :).
ReplyDeleteWe loved doing this challenge! All of the kids did it and boy did they think it was awesome--they got all the squares filled in except one. Thanks so much Heather!
ReplyDelete