Saturday, October 31, 2009

Challenge 10: Halloween Hang Over


Our challenge this week is inspired by the amount of candy Russ and I have consumed today! We're feeling a bit sluggish from our Halloween hang over. We may be the only ones who have over done it, we know there are a lot of disciplined Allens out there. Our challenge is to get your daily exercise. As part of the challenge, post your favorite method of exercise whether it be walking, biking, racquetball, P90X, yoga, etc. and tell us why you like it. Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Bryon Writes: I personally like to walk from the couch to the fridge to get more food for the football game!! No really I like to Mountain Bike. however in the fall and winter as things get cold and the trails close I enjoy a good spinning (Spinning is an aerobic exercise that takes place on a specially designed stationary bicycle called (obviously enough) a spinning bike)class at the YMCA. Happy Excercising!! Man those Mr. Goodbars and Reese's PB cups are good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almond Joy is my favorite! This morning I decided to go for a run with my neighbor. Thank goodness for friends to exercise with. Picturing her waiting outside my door in the freezing cold really helps me get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fan of weightlifting as my form of exercise. But for cardio I guess I'd go for swimming or running. I'm with you Laura. having a friend drag you out the door helps so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything outdoors in the fall works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin and I thought about taking Wally around trick-or-treating but didn't think any one would take us seriously with a 3 month old. So we're in a candy deficit, which is (unfortunately?? nah...) made up by pumpkin muffins, cookies, bread and apply pies. oh, exercise? I'm with you josh, I like weight lifting. But I only do 15 pounders, and this one wiggles a lot.

    ReplyDelete