Well this is probably over a month late, but we'll post anyway. It's prompted by something Justin and I started at the beginning of this year. You see, we're not very good at keeping journals. So we came up with the "5-minute drill." Each Sunday evening we set a timer for 5 minutes and then recall and type everything we can about the previous week--events, lessons learned, progress on goals, people seen, etc. Maybe we'll upgrade to real journal writing someday but for now it has seemed to work for us.
So the challenge? Take 5 minutes (alone or with family) and recall and type/write everything you can remember from the previous week. And if possible, copy and paste it and put it in a comment. I'm excited to see what you remember and hear about your lives.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like this idea! I too am bad at keeping a journal. I think I could do five minutes though, and then maybe the guilt will go away. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea that you guys had a blog! Fun! It's really cute!
ReplyDelete