Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Marriage Advice


As many of you may know, J and I just got married.

Since we're new at this marriage thing, our challenge is for you to give us your best piece of marriage advice. If you're single, we'd love to hear from you too!

Thank you to everyone who participated in our wedding festivities. We love you all!

p.s. My new last name is Little, but I'm still proud to be Allen!

2 comments:

  1. First, darling picture! We thought of you on Saturday and were so happy for you both!

    Okay, if I think of anything else, I'll come back and share, but for now, here you go:

    Very little matters. But what matters, matters A LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen with Linn, beautiful picture. And you guys are so classy and good. The dinner was amazing, uplifting, hilarious, and so so happy.

    Advice? Gosh, you guys are much wiser than me. So I'll piggy-back off my parents: they always give the advice "No expectations." I've learned that I need to recognize my expectations first (which is hard for me to do sometimes) and then eliminate them.

    ReplyDelete